Charles-Edouard Platel's present catalogue includes about forty works, both for concerts and musics for artistic exhibitions.
In 2007, he updates and launches « Musique Imaginaire» as a printed book, including numerous pictures illustrative of similarities between sounds and visuals. The free access to the book through the "imagimuse" website is kept. It is daily visited by several francophone net-surfers.
With this thread, he creates acousmatic compositions: works to be played in multiphony in concert or at home through a hi-fi sound system. He also creates musics inspired by artists's work and providing a specific atmosphere for their exhibitions. So he cooperated with painters Rui Prazeres, Srecko Boban and Gomès, plastic artists Beatrice Carré, Cecile Dachary, K-rol Cordier and Catherine Seznec, the photographer Michel Di Maggio, the sculptor Isabelle Fauve-Piot. He also composed several recreational, pedagogic or funny pieces and a few videos.
As of today's date, he produced seven CD albums: IMAGIMUSE / 1 in 2008, IMAGIMUSE / 2 in 2009, IMAGIMUSE / 3 - Anachronistic poems in 2011, IMAGIMUSE / 4 - Unheard destinations in 2013, MIGRATION in 2015, VIBRATION in 2016 and SABLES in 2017.
His works are performed in public as spacialized electroacoustic concerts, as recently:
- "La douleur des arbres" , multimedia spacialized performance, with the poet Mario Urbanet, the photographer Patrice Leterrier, on the music of the "Anachronistic Poems" - Nov.4 2012, Limours 91.
- "Forest Vibes etc.." - Oct.12 2013, Janvry 91.
- "Anachronistic Poems": organized by Art Manifeste - Dec.7 2014, Abbaye Royale Notre Dame de Cercanceaux, 77460 Souppes-sur-Loing.
- Creation of "Migration - Oct.4 2015, Atelier du Chateau de la Madeleine in Chevreuse.
- Laura Oriol buto dancer's performance on the music "Memories of an egg", interpreted by Jonathan Prager as part of the "En chair et en son" festival - Oct.23 2015, Le Cube, Issy-les-Moulineaux.
- Electroacoustic concert March 19, 2016: "Le ruisseau féérique", "The clear fountain", "Le lac", "Electric Narval", "In the ship's hold", "Wavesurfing". For the "Briis en Liberté" Festival (91640).
- Creation of "June Fourth Elegies", June 3, 2016, Janvry 91.
- The "Migration" suite was played by Jonathan Prager in a concert of the MOTUS Musical Company on the theme of "Migrants". Paris, Mairie du 2e, June 14, 2016,
- Creation of "Vibration", October 3, 2016, Les Molières 91.
- Electroacoustic concerts - July 15 & 16, 2017, Montsarrac Séné, "un village dans tous ses arts": Vibration. Untimed dream, Metamorphosonic, Forest Vibes, Softmetal.
- For the Futura annual festival in Crest, on the MOTUS grand acousmonium:
Some pieces were remarked:
- « Electric Narval », on the theme of Jules Verne, was selected as contribution for the 2005 IMEB "Open Work";
- « Sawlogy » was selected within the same framework, on the theme of melancholy in 2007, then got the Honory Mention of the Musica Nova competition in December 2007;
- the « Grand Soir » was also created in 2008 for the 'IMEB Open Work" , on the theme of Revolution;
- "Wave surfing" was broadcasted in January 2009 in the program "Electrain de Nuit" produced by the INA-GRM on France Vivace radio;
- "Funerals", part 4 of the suite "Youmonte", was broadcasted in May 2009 in the program "Electromania" produced by the INA-GRM on France Musique radio;
- "Metamorphosonic", part 3 of the suite "Coincidence", was finalist of the Musica Nova competition in December 2009;
- An excerpt of '"Untimed dreaming", part 2 of the suite "Coincidence", was also broadcasted in the program "Electromania" in December 2009.
- In October 2011, "Musicality of the senses", part 1 of "Acousmatic Transmutations ", is broadcasted in "Electromania", and "Memories of an egg", part 1 of "Anachronistics Poems", in the Radio Libertaire's program "Epsilonia", which received C.E. Platel in 2013 for a radio show presenting several of his works, sources of inspiration and themes of research.
- "Struggle", part 4 of the suite "Migration", was brodcasted on November 2015 in the program "Electrain de nuit" produced by INA-GRM on France Musique radio. And through the Radio Libertaire's program "Epsilonia" the part 1 "Exode" was brodcasted in March 2016 and the part 2 "In the ship's hold" in June 2017.